Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Windows Experience Index

According to the Windows Experience Index, my Mac Mini setup rates a 5.2, the whole of which is determined by the lowest score. If you click on the image to the left you will see that the scores obtained ranged from 5.2 to 6.0, which gives an average of 5.62. 


The lowest score of 5.2 is attributed to Windows Aero, which I don't use. I don't even know if it's available on my version of Windows 7. 


According to the help file:

If your computer has a 64-bit central processing unit (CPU) and 4 gigabytes (GB) or less random access memory (RAM), then the Memory (RAM) subscore for your computer will have a maximum of 5.9. 



So, 5.2 ain't too shabby considering that I only have 2 gigabytes of memory installed AND the average score is 5.62.

No comments:

Post a Comment